HOW TO PURCHASE AND USE YOUR GIFT CERTIFICATE
– Via our website (online order): just add your gift certificate to your shopping cart and check out. Enter FREESHIP into coupon code as there is no postage charge to purchase a gift certificate on its own, exceptions apply when you add other items to your shopping cart along with your gift certificate
– Via Email: send an email to [email protected].au with your required amount.
• Available Amounts
– Playground Princess Gift Certificates are only available in the following amounts: $5, $10, $20, $50, $100
– Your gift certificate will expire 6 months from the date of purchase. Unused value at the date of Expiry will not be refunded and will become the property of Playground Princess. Please see below for further information of expiry of your gift certificate.
– Once you have purchased your gift certificate via email or our website and make payment, we will receive notification of this and provide you with a PDF version of your gift certificate via email, this can then be printed off and given as a gift and redeemed within the expiration period.
– When redeeming your gift certificate online, simply add items to your shopping cart that you wish to purchase, in Coupon Code area enter one of the following:
SPECIFIC TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR PURCHASE OF PLAYGROUND PRINCESS GIFT CERTIFICATES
1. By purchasing a gift certificate you are agreeing to the terms conditions set out below.
2. You may purchase a gift certificate by following the instructions on our website or via emailing us with your purchase request.
3. Purchase of a gift certificate is final and no refunds or exchanges apply. If you are redeeming a gift certificate and wish to cancel or modify an order you must notify Playground Princess on 0403 332 755 by 9am on the next business day following the date of order, quoting the order reference number. This will allow you to re-use your gift certificate at another time within the designated expiration period.
4. You acknowledge that the Internet can be an unstable and, sometimes, insecure marketplace. At times the website may not be available, or orders may not be processed or may not be accepted for reasons beyond our control. In these circumstances Playground Princess accepts no responsibility.
5. Payment will be required by PayPal or Bank Deposit prior to issuing of your Gift Certificate.
DELIVERY, RISK & TITLE TO GOODS
1. Gift Certificates will be issued via email in a JPG or PDF format allowing the customer to print it out in their own time. If the customer wishes to receive the Gift Certificate in the mail then Australia Post is our method for carrying out delivery of Gift Certificates ordered. Any issues regarding delivery of Gift Certificates ordered via www.playgroundprincess.com.au or email should be referred to Playground Princess directly. A $1 postage charge applies to all Gift Certificates which are posted via regular post or $4 via registered post.
2. Playground Princess will not be liable to you or anyone else for any losses suffered or incurred due to delay in delivery
GIFT CERTIFICATE EXPIRY
Check the expiry date on your gift certificate as soon as you receive it. This will be at least 6 months from the date of purchase. You should use all of the value of the gift certificate before the expiry date. Unused value will not be refunded and will become the property of Playground Princess. Your gift certificate expires on the date listed on the front of the certificate. After the gift certificate has expired, it is no longer valid. All transactions will be declined.
1. The gift certificate cannot be redeemed for cash.
2. The bearer of the gift certificate may use the gift certificate to make purchases of goods only listed on our website. Gift certificates may not be used for any other purpose.
3. Gift certificates are not legal tender, account cards, credit or debit cards or securities. They are not reloadable.
4. You should hold your gift certificate securely, as any person holding the gift certificate may be able to use its value to make purchases.
5. The bearer of a gift certificate may not consolidate the balances of several gift certificates onto a new gift certificate.
6. Playground Princess reserves the right to cancel any gift certificate, or the gift certificate scheme, for any reason at any time without notice. In these circumstances Playground Princess may provide a refund.
7. The whole value of the gift certificate issued must be used in one transaction via our website or an email order.
8. The gift certificate remains the property of Playground Princess.