Some of the great features of the My First Gardening Tools –
- Ages 3+
- ABS Plastic
- Twigz Bucket – strong steel construction with a riveted swivel handle. The squat shape and large rim of the bucket make is east for your child to fill up and is less likely to tip over when placed on the ground
- Gardening Gloves – PVC dots on the palm allow children to easily pick things up and grip their tools. The Cotton Terylene blended material is hard wearing and gives full protection from microbes in the soil. The elastic wrists ensure the gloves do not fall off small hands. Made from Cotton (65%), Terylene (35%) with PVC dots on the palms.
- Set includes:
– 1 x Pink bucket
– 1 x Hand Tools Set of 3
– 1 x Pair of Gloves
Outdoor Fun Features
Gardening provides different forms of engagement for children including – designing, planting and maintaining gardens; harvesting, preparing and sharing food; working cooperatively in groups, learning about science and nutrition and creating art and stories inspired by gardens.
Gardening is educational and develops new skills including:
- Responsibility – from caring for plants
- Understanding – as they learn about cause and effect (for example, plants die without water, weeds compete with plants)
- Self-confidence – from achieving their goals and enjoying the food they have grown
- Love of nature – a chance to learn about the outdoor environment in a safe and pleasant place
- Reasoning and discovery – learning about the science of plants, animals, weather, the environment, nutrition and simple construction
- Physical activity – doing something fun and productive
- Cooperation – including shared play activity and teamwork
- Creativity – finding new and exciting ways to grow food
- Nutrition – learning about where fresh food comes from
Shipping and Delivery
- Playground Princess ships your item via registered post through Australia Post (for smaller items) or via our suppliers nominated courier service (for larger or items we don’t hold on-site). By sending your item via Australia Post Registered Post there will be proof the item was sent / when it’s lodged over the counter at an Australia Post retail outlet and proof the item was received. Upon shipping your item we will supply you with a tracking number via email.
- Goods do not require a signature on delivery and will be left at your address if you are not home – please ensure you advise a shipping address where someone is always home, or alternatively a business address. We cannot accept any responsibility for packages left at an address, which are then removed/lost/stolen.
- Product deliveries cannot be made to PO Boxes, a physical address is required for purchase of this item.
International Shipping Available