Some of the great features of the Lost Your Marbles –
- Suitable for ages 5+ (small parts, possible choking hazard)
Outdoor Fun Features
Marbles may be considered outdated, but it still offers many benefits to children. For one, it is a great activity to get everyone away from the screen. It also has that competitive element that siblings just love! Children are missing out on the benefits of traditional games that their parents and grandparents played in their childhood. More children are engaged in solitary games such as computer games or video while games such as marbles are becoming obsolete. Technology-based games are helpful in creating a wide range of knowledge and skills but there are more benefits derived from playing traditional games. Playing marbles develops skills in physics as well as enhances social skills.
Outdoor Development Skills Gained
- Social – a game of marbles requires 2 or more players thus creating enhancement of social skills
- Intellectual – a game of marbles involves hand eye coordination
Shipping and Delivery
- Playground Princess ships your item via registered post through Australia Post (for smaller items) or via our suppliers nominated courier service (for larger or items we don’t hold on-site). By sending your item via Australia Post Registered Post there will be proof the item was sent / when it’s lodged over the counter at an Australia Post retail outlet and proof the item was received. Upon shipping your item we will supply you with a tracking number via email.
- Goods do not require a signature on delivery and will be left at your address if you are not home – please ensure you advise a shipping address where someone is always home, or alternatively a business address. We cannot accept any responsibility for packages left at an address, which are then removed/lost/stolen.
- Product deliveries cannot be made to PO Boxes, a physical address is required for purchase of this item.
International Shipping Available