Some of the great features of the Lost Your Marbles –
(small parts, possible choking hazard)
Outdoor Fun Features
Marbles may be considered outdated, but it still offers many benefits to children. For one, it is a great activity to get everyone away from the screen. It also has that competitive element that siblings just love! Children are missing out on the benefits of traditional games that their parents and grandparents played in their childhood. More children are engaged in solitary games such as computer games or video while games such as marbles are becoming obsolete. Technology-based games are helpful in creating a wide range of knowledge and skills but there are more benefits derived from playing traditional games. Playing marbles develops skills in physics as well as enhances social skills.
Outdoor Development Skills Gained
- Social – a game of marbles requires 2 or more players thus creating enhancement of social skills
- Intellectual – a game of marbles involves hand eye coordination
Shipping and Delivery
- Upon shipping your item we will supply you with a tracking number via email.
- Goods do not require a signature on delivery and will be left at your address if you are not home – please ensure you advise a shipping address where someone is always home, or alternatively a business address. We cannot accept any responsibility for packages left at an address, which are then removed/lost/stolen.
- We deliver across Australia but are unable to deliver to Islands, PO Boxes, Parcel Lockers or Post Offices. A physical address is required for purchase of this item.
- Estimated delivery for metropolitan areas is up to 5-7 working days and up to 14 days for outer areas such as WA.
- No international shipping available
- Local pick-up available (Brookwater, Queensland)
- Please view our Purchase Terms & Conditions and Privacy Statement prior to purchase